Numer referencyjny oferty pracy:
- Working for one of Irish Pharmacy chain
- You will be required to fulfil the complete range of services, including advice to customers, normally provided by a Community Pharmacist working in a retail outlet, including private, medical card and commercial clients.
- The initial period of your employment will be on a probationary basis for a period of 6 months following the successful completion of which your employment will be made permanent.
- Your normal hours of work will be 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. on five days from Monday to Saturday.
- Flight to Ireland (cost covered by our Client).
- Free accommodation for one month, then assistance in finding suitable accommodation.
- Other benefits
Farmacja.hr offers full support through all recruitment process.
Requirements (must have):
- Fluent English - IELTS certificate on min. level7 or TOEFL
- Minimum 6 months experience
- EU Diploma
- More requirements here: https://www.thepsi.ie/gns/Registration/Pharmacists/First_Time_Registrati...
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 19948